Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Aw, the nice feeling of my sweet cat.

Aw, the nice feeling of my sweet cat. Well she dances and chases her tail with a collar. She sat on my head once . She took two years to get fond of me. She scratch when I was sleeping, close to my eye, long ago. She act like my heel was a rat long ago. She killed a rat at grandma’s. I adopt Caroline from grandma. Grandma got her as a kitten. Caroline comes to my bed every night to be petted. One night a animal did a bad thing to her, so she went to the vet and got medicine and something. It was hard for me to pet here. At the vet the vet said her skin was dead. I thought he said she was dead. “she’s dead?!?! I yelled. Good news, I was wrong. She was’t dead. We help a cat who was lost and it’s name was Chile. We miss Chile. You were a good boy. Caroline has such a life. Right? Emma

It would not be a Super Cooper post without video would it?

1 comments:

Heidi said...

That looks like a fun kitty! I bet you really like spending time with her. :)