Monday, September 29, 2008

Poor animal.-Emma

Today I was playing outside. But when I started walking up to my friend's I came near to a bush. I saw the kittens and knelt down to pet them. I stopped dead in my tracks. Right by them was a lizard or an iguana laying there. By the second I saw that animal my heart pounded. I ran to my mom.
Me:Mom there is lizard and it might be our neighbor's!
Mom: They know.
Me: Can I tell them?
Mom: No!
Me: The kittens Are around it and might eat it!
Mom: WHAT! GO Tell them.
So I rang the door bell and told them. The neighbor's wife asked if it was her husband's. He said yes and he thought it died long ago. They told me won't make it no mater what. My neighbor said it grew too thin so he put it there. So I said at least they found it. A lot of kids saw it. I knew that it was my neighbor's because he is the only person I know that has alot of iguanas or lizards. This is very sad. Emma

0 comments: