Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Checkers month

Well since I am going to Be at school,at night before bed we play checkers. I can beat my mom though she tries her hardest. Luke is learning. Dad is teaching Luke Checkers. Mom is teaching Luke more Checkers. It takes Luke and Dad a while to finish a game. Mom and Luke game of Checkers is very short. I can trap Mom jump her twice but Luke can jump Mom twice but can't trap her. I can get trapped but I can get out of it. I known Checkers for three years. I have most of the games in my room. But when I won the game she said she tried her best. Luke is doing very good, just needs to do the game withonut me telling him where to go. I cannot help him win though. AND WE HAVE TO TAKE A JUMP WHERE THERE IS ONE! I think mom doesn't like that rule though. When I play Checkers I hardly think expect when I'm trapped. I think Luke is doing great.


Emma

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Emma Bohrer can't wait for your party on Sunday!!

The Hewitt/Senft Family said...

I lbved seeing you and luke this past weekend at lena's BD. I may have to try to play checkers with you. Although I am not very good.
Aunt Sonya