Tuesday, May 27, 2008

From Emma (crying .....)

If you know Emma, this is a look in her head. My Little Emma is growing up. Greg


I always have a very bad habit. Crying! People always be nice in case I cry. Other people just make me stop the fuss. I am stopping the fuss, people! Do you know that. Does anybody kid know that? Just grown-ups? O.K I am just gonna march out the door and tell- maybe not. I will spell Cry. C-R-Y. Got it. Now you Know I stopped fussing. I want to be normal! But am I still myself if I do that? The day of fussing ended!
Emma

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Emma... I am proud of you! You are growing up! But remember that sometimes it is ok to cry.

casper200477 said...

Hi Emma, this is your cousin Missy. i just wanted to let you know that it's ok to cry.. I some times cry at nigh time & know one knew it .some time it can make you feel better when your all done. so just lettign you know its ok to cry. :} miss you & love you xoxoxo. you cousin MISSY

Sarah said...

Emma Cooper...I love you!!

Anonymous said...

The Super Coopers have been very quiet lately!

supercooper5 said...

Well today is the day Im opening Cooperland, posts and posts, and even more posts


Greg