Friday, June 6, 2008

Emma May 28th-Last day of School

It was a racket today at school! Today was the last day of school! "School's out!" Michael yelled. I went into the restroom and started to sing, "School's out. I'll be back someday." Then we packed up our stuff. We only had three hours of school. We got out of school on 12:00. I must admit it was short! But it also pretty loud. And sad. And we got a lot of stuff! It was like Christmas! Except it wasn't cold and Santa didn't give us any presents today. You know that kids like it and scream and yell and act like you need to scream because you can spend time with your family. I love to spend time with my family! I love staying home so I can talk and watch movies. I love to hear jokes from my brother! I will have a great summer!


Emma

0 comments: