Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Luke's fan

Finally a story. My brother loves a movie called Charlie and the chocolate factory. He thinks it's so good. So every day after an hour or 30 minutes he sings an oompa Loom-pa song. Oompa Loompa is his favorite. It started at late May. Ends. I didn't know. So here go's mom for a haircut. After she leaves Luke sings. She comes back. Here's the surprise.
Luke:"MOM! You look like Willy Wonka!"
Mom: "That's what I wasn't going for."
me: "You do kinda look like it."
Mom: "That's was not what I was going for."
Luke: "Mom you're silly. You DO!"
Mom: "Not what I was going for."
Me: "Well, Willy Wonka has longer hair. Yours is---"
Luke: "Why short?
Mom: "So I can go have a better feeling outside."
Me: "Wonka's Hair is longer."
Mom: "Uh-Huh."
Luke: "Wonka, Whens dinner?"
Mom: "You are a nut."
Luke:"YOU ARE A NUT! NO. A peanut."
Me: " Mom look! Grassy stuff in my garden!"
Mom: "Congratulations."
Me: "You gotta stop doin' that."
Seem like it isn't wonka's hair. Luke needs some votes. DO You like mom's Hair cut. For me it's 709,0000. What do you think? Comment on mom's hair! And do you think Luke Wonka opinion for mom's is true?


Emma

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think her hair cut is great! Definately not a Willy haircut.