Friday, June 6, 2008

From Emma June 3-Are we done yet?

WOW :) -Greg

From Emma
Is Luke done playing on the computer, or he calls 'puter? Am I done
reading "Who's on first Charlie Brown" for the second time? Is dad done copying my pictures? Is Caroline done acting cute by being asleep? Is Mom done shopping? YES!!!! (Except shopping and copying!) But one more thing, IS LUKE DONE GETTING FED UP BY WONKA BARS? NO! Another thing, am I done getting fed up with these things we done? Oh no, it's no. Am I done thinking? No. Now I got a good thing! Am I done getting fed up now? Oh boy, YES, I am! Am I done getting mad? Yes! And Mom's home from shopping, dad stopped copying. Except one thing.... Luke is still fed up with Wonka Bars. Did he stop watching "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Yes! Did it stop raining? Yes, thank heavens it rained for 15 hours and 8 minutes!!! And I don't hear any voices like "Mom did you buy any Wonka Bars?" from Luke. Is Luke done playing a game on mom's cell phone? No, he's not done playing a snowball game on mom's cell phone. Is Mom done with dishes? No. Am I done eating my Rice Crispy Treat? NO! I just took a bite! So you answer this: Are we done yet?

0 comments: