Thursday, June 26, 2008

Meet my Doll------ A Tag

Meet my doll. She's about 31. But I'm not! It was my mom's. She gave it to me. She doesn't have much stories, but here's my favorite:
Once my mom put the doll on her nightstand. She was close to a lamp so Raggedy Ann's foot got burned. So my mom called her mom to fix it. And the doll got a sewn patch. If you feel around the patch you'll feel a empty spot. That's the burnt spot! Thank you mom! I have another favorite: I was playing and throwing my doll and then.... it fell behind my dresser. That happened in 2006. Then in 2008 in January I found it and I'll never, never EVER throw it my room near my dresser. She my favorite doll! And the best story of all. Ready? OK. It was given by mother when I was young. And now I never outgrew that Raggedy Ann doll. I think never will. And sell it! Even if it was 100,000 buck offering! I love it!
I would not even it was for a famous museum in the world! Even if made me famous! Even if it was for the biggest yard ever! Even for a city!!!!!! And a ocean! Now I'm getting ahead of myself! I just love it!

I know I never been tagged but here.
Places I lived:
1. one county
2. United states

Jobs
1. I don't have any jobs!
2. a DAUGHTER
3. granddaughter
4. niece
5. did I say daughter already?
6. GREAT granddaughter

movies I love
1. ET
2. Madagaskar
3. Willy Wonka 's
factory


Shows I like
1. scooby doo (Sorry aunt Diane)
2. Spongebob
3. foster's home
4. jimmy
5. I don't know

Number of houses
1. 3

Number of pets
1. a shy and loves us cat named Caroline and kinda stubborn
2.unnamed fish
1. death of favorite fish
Jack (The only fish we named)


Whom I'm tagging --Dad

0 comments: